Getting funded to trade futures is easy.
If you pass the trader evaluation, you can get funded to trade the firm’s money, and not yours.
Here is an example…
1. Sign up for a $25,000 trading account with Apex Trader Funding and use my code for up to 90% off (MAVERICK) your cost to being the evaluation is $60.00
2. You must hit your profit goal of $1500 before you reach a maximum trailing drawdown of $1500 on your account.
3. Once you hit your goal of $1500 and have at least 7 days of trading, you will then receive an email to move your account to a “PA account” which is a funded account for real money.
4. You will have a choice at this point to either pay $85 a month, or $120 for a lifetime PA account. I suggest you pay the extra upfront and go with the lifetime, so you don’t have any reoccurring charges moving forward from Apex.
5. Now your account will reset with a $25,000 balance. You can trade the account with the same rules. You are now trading live firm money and you keep 100% of the first $25,000 in profit (per account). After that, you keep 90% of your profit and 10% goes to the firm.
You are now a funded futures trader.
I am a customer of Apex, not because I need the money to trade, but it minimizes risk to my personal bankroll and I trade 20 accounts at Apex on a trade copier which would require $40,000 of capital in my trading account just for the minimum margin requirement. I would need an additional $2500 per account, which would make the necessary capital needed of $50,000 instead of $40 x 20.
There are rules of course, regarding max losses and such, but these are healthy rules that will make you a disciplined trader.
Here are some of the benefits of trading with Apex Trader Funding …
Get Maverick’s free eBook on how to become a funded futures trader.
In this introductory eBook, Maverick will provide a overview of futures trading, tips and tricks on how to pass your prop firm trading evaluation and become a funded futures trader.
Risk Disclosure: Futures trading carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility of losing all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital refers to funds that can be lost without compromising one’s financial security or lifestyle. Trading should only be conducted with risk capital, and only individuals with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure: Hypothetical performance results have inherent limitations, which are outlined below. It should not be assumed that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In reality, there can be significant differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results achieved by a specific trading program. One limitation of hypothetical performance results is that they are typically prepared with the benefit of hindsight. Moreover, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can fully account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. Factors such as the ability to withstand losses or adhere to a particular trading program despite experiencing trading losses are important considerations that can affect actual trading results. There are various other market-related factors and the implementation of specific trading programs that cannot be entirely considered in the preparation of hypothetical performance results, all of which can impact trading outcomes adversely.
Affiliate Disclosure: The external links found on my website and in the descriptions of my videos primarily serve as affiliate links. This means that I earn a commission from the trader evaluation companies and software companies when individuals visiting these links make a purchase. However, it is important to note that I only recommend companies and software that I personally use and genuinely endorse. For a comprehensive understanding of my affiliate disclosure, please refer to the complete set of disclosures available in the footer.
E-Mini Maverick is a real-time futures trading and education community, specializing in the S&P 500 and Nasdaq E-mini futures contracts.
Copyright © 2023 E-mini Maverick All rights reserved